another week has went swoosh

Another week has went swoosh as it passed by me. Blink it's gone. I also came to a realization this morning I have been out of high school for 16 years (and have been married for 14 of them). Where on earth did 16 years go? When I was young my mom said that time would fly when I got older, but I had no ideal it would have a turbo jet pack attached. At lest I have acquired a few skills over the years.
1. Can cook at least enough so that when were done with dinner it tasted good enough for me to cook the next night.
2. I am computer/technology friendly meaning that I'm not one of those "I'm computer free" people.
3. I'm not as shy, I will actually speak to people in the grocery line (when I was young I would have rather pulled my teeth out).
4. I can care for a living thing with success - pumpkin
5. I now understand what A.S.A. P. means As Southern As Possible.
6. If I by furniture in a box, I can put it together.
7. And I can scrapbook!

Have a great weekend Blessing A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (