Retreat starts today

So in just a few hours I will be leaving for retreat. I'm excited but yet a bit not, seeing that I'm doing a lot of coughing this morning. I do regret going when I haven't been home for the weekend since Feb 17th. I'm having Clipie guilt. I have been trying to get him to come visit me (this weekend), seeing as though I have a room by my self, but I don't know at this point he is reluctant, I am not. I'm looking forward to this weekend I need the mental break. This has been a rough week for me, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Clipie and I became GREAT Aunt and Uncle again, to our first GREAT niece Riley Christina (I'm not sure on the spelling of her name I'll get that later) was born Wednesday night. Mom and baby are great. Whoo another baby to scrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (