: (

Very sadly I will not get to see my clipie man until Sunday. Last night my sisters basement flooded and my b-i-l had to come up this morning. And you know what bites the very most? I did beat his high score on royal tiles and he wont even get to see it. My sisters sunk pump went out because her electric went out in the middle of a torrential down pour. Many roads were flooded and closed (I had to cross a road that had some water over it. Don't freak my dad was in his car behind me (I was driving a big huge Tahoe) and I could see the lines on the road when I crossed and I remember the saying "turn around don't drown" or what ever it is). So at 10:30 last night I made a wally run and to make a very long story short at 3 am I got into bed. My sister is beyond exhausted and and so is the rest of her family. Mom's doc appointment was OK and I'm looking forward to a night of rest. Tomorrow we are going to see a play my nice (Alicia) helped build the set for, The wizard of OZ. Sunday no church for me (man the last time I was at church was at the cancer crop) Bethany's Birthday party at 1 and then B-i-l and I will hopefully travel back home Sunday evening. So please don't get impatient with me if I don't update the blog for a day or 2. Who knows every time I say I wont have time to up date the blog, I have tons of time and end up with many many posts. Blessings to u all

Don't forget on the 6th B becomes a Grandma again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life