Ever feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland?

He runs around a saying I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. I feels so behind this time in preparing for retreat. The only thing I'm experiencing is the whoosh of the two days that have been flown by. I gotta get glue sometime soon or I really wont be scrapping, you just gotta have glue to scrap. And I can't take a lotta stuff because I took way to much last time not this time live and learn ladies live and learn. And I still don't have all my photos printed out!
OK I'm done with my morning panic attack I'm moving on. I do have some questions so I'm going to send out an e-mail.

what time do you want to meet?
anything special I need to wear?
I'm planning on bringing my gobbler and scrap hangover t-shirts
does any body need me to bring my big ott light? or just the small one?
did you want me to biring any thing specifically?
and I'll brig hats for 5 total right?
when we get there you will need to pick a color teal, blue, purple, yellow/orange, sorry green and pink are taken green is dh fav.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (