Clipie man 2 the res Q

I get to see Clipie MAN hopefully tomorrow night. Just 24 hrs I miss him soooooooooooooooooooo much. Next weekend (at the retreat) it may be a bit rough for me so I promise to come equipped with tissues. I seem to be riding this roller coaster called life lately. My mom is doing well she still is not back to her normal self she get tired out easily. I hope i do as well as she does at the age of 75. Tomorrow is check up day at the doc we are expecting all to go well. I just want to thank all of you for putting up with me this week I've been a bit out of sorts.

A little funny
When my Dad came up to see my mom he gave her a kiss (major trauma for me ladies)I haven't seen them kiss for a while like about 2 years or so (ewwwwwww). And i just had to get out of the room I wandered out to the hall and moms nurse was in the hall I said to her you may need to call a crash cart for me my mom and dad just kissed.

Comments

Chelle said…
Hey glad your mom is doing better. Since yous still don't have a roomate maybe clipie man could drive up and spen dthe night saturday night? you still couldn't stop cropping and miss the fun but he would be in the room when you got home and when you got up the next morning, just a thougt
You cannot wait for him to bring you on friday though that is dh's bday and boy are we going to have fun and the fun will start as soon as the doors are open. well before that really

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (