ever get lost?


Ever get lost? yep I did when I went out innocently enough for cough syrup. A trip into town turned into a 44 mile adventure. While I don't claim to be the best navigator in the world I do know that it's possible to make the small mistake and have it turn into a larger one. It seems you must be careful when turning out of Walgreen's, I'll remember that next time. I must say I didn't even realise I was lost until I received a second call saying are you OK? Where are you you, should have been here by now. While getting lost in not hard to do finding friends that will guide you in the right direction are hard to come by. Say that I didn't have y'all to check in on me, who knows how much longer I would have drove around until I decided I was lost. But thanks to you all I didn't end up spending the night in Smiths Grove! (do they even have a hotel?)
A few side notes to this weekend I had a horrible cough (I'm still hacking away that's why I got up at 5 am this morning, and why so few posts this week)and my best buddies let me share time with them anyway so thanks for that. And one of my best friends was away this weekend I missed her (although she would not have missed out on me coughing all night) but she was away being the great mom she is, so we missed you b! So this weekend left me wanting to scrap so here is a page I did yesterday.
blessings to you all A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (