summer is here

Forget spring summer! It was 80 yesterday wasn't it? The forecast is for 80 again today that's what I love about this southern weather. I'm hoping to hold out until May before I turn the air on, I think I may want to revise that and settle for the last of April. We used the grill last night so that we would not heat up the house. It didn't get warm in the house until about seven, all that brick releasing it's heat I guess, so when we went to bed at eleven it was a bit stuffy in the house. Yes it is 6:02 and I am awake for the day thanks to my nightmares. I think I was hot and I'm not comfortable when I'm sweating and sleeping. Yesterday my ornamental cherry tree broke out in blooms while it is a small tree it's light pink buds a beautiful and I noticed my bulbs are up and blooming as well. We are the only hold outs when it comes to grass cutting, everyone else around us has dragged out there mower and chopped off the green. We have yet to tame our field of green, when Clipie does I'm going to make him wear his John Deer t-shirt that says "Been there cut that" or his snoopy shirt that says "I fought the lawn and the lawn won" It would make some great pictures and pages don't you think? speaking of pages I'm stuck on my recipe pages, it must be the whole duplicate thing. I maybe calling dh screaming for help.well I have yet another date with officer Rabb so I'm off to watch him and Mac battle crime. Blessings to you all A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (