Skip to main content

Ok scrappers

Sorry for the grumpy post I'm not real good real early so now that I feel more human after my mid morning nap that fur ball and I took, we promise to be happy Christmas campers. So like I wanted to go on vacation next weekend right? Well I'm not going to be staying south of the border, the price was so high I thought I was putting a down payment on the hotel it's self. So we are going to drive down and see a couple shows instead. The radio City Rockets and dinner with Pam Tillis. I've never been either so I'm hoping it will be fun. So that = some shopping for real nice Christmas clothing today except it's freakin cold out so it sucks some of the fun out of shopping. I'm going to head out soon while the sun is out. I wanted to mention that yesterday we went for a drive Carl wanted to check out this town called AlvTON so we looked at this house that was up for auction it's a real small community out in the sticks and I say that because surly the trees out number the people 9999/1 (or more). Just joking It's pretty, a bit far, but pretty. If DH's hubby wasn't building a barn I would have tried to locate her but I must keep the men away from the barn. When they look at a barn there eyes glaze over and it makes me shudder, because I know what they are dreaming about. Plus I'm out numbered you cant argue with two of them over the age of 45 they know the argument to well. I don't know if I was really close to Lebanon or not was I? I was on old scotsville beside the fire station. Well I'm burning daylight so I must go.

I must say I had a wonderful time this weekend

Comments

Debbie H said…
I am so glad you are getting to go to Nashville for the shows. I wanted sooo bad to see the Rocketts, but Wayne has NO interest in anything like that. I was thrilled to drag him and the kids to see Miracle on 34th St yesterday at the Capitol. That's as much culture as he can stand :)

I nearly spit my "pop" out when I read your comment about the trees outnumbering the people here in AlvaTON, wayyyyy too funny. I used to take a lot of ribbing when I lived in Rochester from my friends because I lived out quite a ways in a rural suburb. And here I am again!

You were very close to my house yesterday. You went down Scottsville and turned left to go to the firehouse. If you had turned right instead, that is Mt. LebaNON, we are a couple of miles down the windy road. Today would have been the day to visit. There were cement trucks, a fork lift delivery, and a tractor trailer delivering barn pieces. Lots of testosterone in the air! I turned up the radio and just kept on workin'!
Betty said…
You all are cracking me up!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

so much

Where Do I begin again? I. Have. No. Ideal. I'm going to hit the ground running here and just say the past few years has held a great amount of change for my husband and I. We have lived new places made new friends and started over again. We are movers and shakers I guess. Not really just doing what we can to make life feel comfortable as possible. so lets get off and running, I haven't had a scrap space for almost a year, its been well over a year since I've used a cricut but not the gypsy. The cards most fast and quick and not picture worthy. As some things stay the same I'm still into clean lines its still a timeless favorite. So much of what you will see is rockin it old school or cute and quick and a few Pintrest inspirations. I'm a girl on the run so more quick than anything. For the first time in three years I plan not to travel for a few months and that makes crafting, blogging, and everything else less complicated and room for relaxation and fun. Enjoy the…

Life

Ahh so I know no updates of late. A most lazy poster am I. I ve been not liking the current upload system for my pictures so that why I don't post often. Life is ok. We are still in Fort Worth. Traffic boggles my imagination daily I spend about an hour on the road everyday and its only 6 miles to hubby's work and back. Bright lights, big city, crappy traffic.

Do we like it? It's not the worst place we have lived. You'll find original Texans are friendly, problem is not many are around. Of course the possibility could be maybe I'm not that likable. I doubt I'll ever be able to answer that.

We have never bought a house for many reasons the main being ours in B.G. never sold. It sits after price reductions and after every real estate analysis you could think of. 30k plus under market value and yes I've had a recent estimate. The other is taxes. Taxes are about 6000 on a .25 acre lot here . so even if you buy a little house you have a horrid bill. In Arlington …

Mended

Feeling fine as frog hair! Now to get Miss Pumpkin on the mend, who has been hair ball hacking for five days. My poor girl! We'll I'm off to photograph some cards. I hope you all are well!