Ok scrappers

Sorry for the grumpy post I'm not real good real early so now that I feel more human after my mid morning nap that fur ball and I took, we promise to be happy Christmas campers. So like I wanted to go on vacation next weekend right? Well I'm not going to be staying south of the border, the price was so high I thought I was putting a down payment on the hotel it's self. So we are going to drive down and see a couple shows instead. The radio City Rockets and dinner with Pam Tillis. I've never been either so I'm hoping it will be fun. So that = some shopping for real nice Christmas clothing today except it's freakin cold out so it sucks some of the fun out of shopping. I'm going to head out soon while the sun is out. I wanted to mention that yesterday we went for a drive Carl wanted to check out this town called AlvTON so we looked at this house that was up for auction it's a real small community out in the sticks and I say that because surly the trees out number the people 9999/1 (or more). Just joking It's pretty, a bit far, but pretty. If DH's hubby wasn't building a barn I would have tried to locate her but I must keep the men away from the barn. When they look at a barn there eyes glaze over and it makes me shudder, because I know what they are dreaming about. Plus I'm out numbered you cant argue with two of them over the age of 45 they know the argument to well. I don't know if I was really close to Lebanon or not was I? I was on old scotsville beside the fire station. Well I'm burning daylight so I must go.

I must say I had a wonderful time this weekend

Comments

Betty said…
You all are cracking me up!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (