Scrapbooking links

On the side bar I've added a few new scrapbooking links and separated my personal links. My only hesitation is you will quit reading my blog when you see how good some of these others are (I know that's an insecure statement) however some of the links are really great. Check out the Honest Scrapper she is great at bringing scrapper subjects to life and follows through with a compelling reason to keep you reading about each subject she posts on. Enjoy the new links and if you have any good links let me know I'll check them out and add them, you never know where the next great ideal will come from.
And with that I want to wish DH best wishes on her class tonight. And have a great crop, one of these days I'll join you all out there. Blessings A

ps if you see Angie High could you get her e-mail for me? I have lost it and had promised to give her the link to our scrap page. I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (