some place to remember

>>>>>:<<<<<

If you didn't get to see it Pam was on W.B.K.O. today. She did a great card holder that was too cute. I'm sorry I don't have a direct link to the craft but I'm sure she will or W.B.K.O. will. check it out I love it. I suggest making it with stars and reindeer antlers for a "Star Bucks" gift holder.

another item of note I'm going to be changing the blog a bit. I went to a different format so if you see some different back grounds or something that doesn't look familiar know it's more than likely OK for now. And the biggest news is that i have finally figured out how to add contributors to my blog so it wont be long until we should have more than me giving out scrapper info and so forth. I'd better go get wrapping! Blessings A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (