it's stamp day


here at scrap happy girl house we are avoiding the rain today so we are thinking it is the perfect stamp day here we go.


I have this stamp it's a frame stamp, I had never used it before yesterday. (you can see it in my previous post as well, it's the frame around the words "for you") it was a three step process for me. I had bought this stamp at sbv some of you may have it.

1. I stamped it

2. I picked a stamp, to stamp inside the frame (the 1 dollar studio g stamps are perfect for this)of (frame) stamp.

3. (is on the card) Cut it out, I just trimmed around the frame and when placed I added a pop dot to make it stand out more. Easy.
please ignore the fact my ribbon came loose when this was scanned.
more to come in a bit
a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (