Doesn't everyone love a Gecko?
Flower Power

Ok so I loved my umbrella but hated my raindrops and wave thingies so I started all over and ended up with a girl at a desk (sentimentals)



The party in the heat continues. Yesterday I went to the Post office and I also had my usual Monday night wings (4 and yes they were good). and salad. I also have been trying to be a good neighbors. My feathered friends have been drooping poo on the patio below so I've quit feeding from the balcony and every evening I walk out to them. Until last night. It was like any other feeding frenzy except they were very hungry and wanted more than I had. So i just started to walk off but they had other ideals. They perused me, yes my feather flock followed the inferior leader. I ended up taking a long walk so I could escape the foul fowl. So I'm a duck escape artist.
Jill of many trades I am, master of none : )
Blessings
A


Comments

Debbie H said…
Love your Gecko card, and love that type writer lady too. I like your new picture!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (