I'm Baaaaaaaack

OK the long awaited layout is here
(I'm sure y'all have been counting the hours and biting your fingernails)



Ta Dah!!!!!!


Should I tell you that the tree was a very tough cut? Yes it was worth it. Bazzil made it much more easy, and that goes for the pumpkin cut as well. The owl and everything else was easy. The fence is from Heritage, the house is My Community and everything else is from October 31 or Pumpkin Carving. The open parts of the page will be dedicated to photos as well as a small area in the tree.
I made black triangle on the upper part of the roof removable so later if I want to put a photo in I'm able. I also made the two upper outside windows the exact size of my "Whale of a Punch) square so I'm able to slide small photos in place of the two windows.

This was my previous page, I thought the two pages were fine if they stood alone however I didn't feel that they matched each other. So the odd couple just sit for now.

This is Tarah our niece she was in town this weekend and spent a few nights with us. It was wonderful to see family. She is a beautiful young woman inside and out.

That's it chicks! More tomorrow!
Blessings A

Comments

Debbie H said…
Angie, your layouts are OUTSTANDING! I see now why I may need an Expression. Glad you got to see your niece, nice pics!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (