A Scrap Happy Girl Welcome to You

Welcome
Was cut entirely from Life's a Beach. I used the pineapple drink cup (bottom only) and the top was on the cart as well. If you recreate this make sure you cut the "green stuff" for the top of the pineapple VERY large.Unfortunately I didn't and had to make a few extra laves my self. The font is from lab as well.

Ps. Did you know that the pineapple was the international symbol for the word "Welcome"?


The FedX guy brought me this (this morning)!!!!!



I think I'll make a two page fall lay out between now and Monday. But in the next 20 minutes I'm headed to the pool (because the water is cool in the mornings and that's how I like it!). I hope y'all have a great weekend. I miss y'all soooo much!
Blessings
A

Comments

Debbie H said…
I like your pineapple. Glad you had a happy mail day, I am hoping to have one or 2 myself this week!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (