spooky







This was made for a friends birthday. K& Co paper.

My "spooky" page is slowly coming together. Its much more tedious that I thought and some things didn't work out exactly how I had planned but no harm in the end. I had planed to post the fall layout today but I'll probably be on break tomorrow, so it wont make it up until Wednesday or so. I'm updating my Gypsy finally, Mr. B-Day Boy had the computer almost all weekend playing with his ipod and downloads, I had to wait until he went to work to use the computer. I love him he needed to chill for the weekend this was his only Saturday off this month. (no news yet, news comes on Thursdays or Fridays, hopefully soon)
Blessings
A

Comments

Debbie H said…
Wow, Angie, those are beautiful!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (