3

3 DAYS! Ladies just 3!

Beep, Beep, Beep,
We interrupt this blog to bring you an important message
A certain scrapper has found a floor in her scrapbook room.
Yes you are reading correctly I have found what looks and feels like a floor in my favorite room. Now don't be alarmed. It was found during excavation in preparation for packing and painting. The floor in question seem friendly enough and is without harm and it has something growing on it (it may resemble carpet).

Let me further explain. In my home I have a most beloved room that I say is dedicated to toward none other than scrapbooking. It is some what sacred, men may only enter when using the computer, or they do suffer coincidence. However if you looked at it you would question the sanctity because it looks more like (I need to think about this .......Hum how do I describe it) Have you ever seen the movie Yours, Mine, and Ours? (the new one) It looks a lot like her creative space (but worse) my floor is covered too. Until yesterday when I created a small clean spot and it greatly alarmed me.

Why is it I feel the need to be one of those people who need a creative mess? I can't seem to get anything done when it's clean. I have no ideal what phobia this is but in the mean time, I'm going to try more than ever before to have a clean room.
Blessing 2 u
go vote today, so you can complain later!
A

Comments

Betty said…
I managed to put together 4 page kits last night with no pictures
I'm hopeless...... I'm a last minute person, so I'm sure I'll get it all together by Friday morning. Thanks for the countdown Angie.....

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (