5


5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Blast off!
I know my blast off statement is kind dork (ish) but I could not resist. Ok so lets cover the basics are we all just taking what we want or do y'all want to coordinate this thingie. Some one taking quick cutz? Any body taking a side kick, xyron machine, mm tag maker old fashioned eyelet setter? Box of tissues. I know what your thinking your thinking I 'm getting nervous right? Wrong I'm an extreme packer when I go on vacation I forget nothing bwhahahahahahahahahah. No just joking I'm just a bit you know, not picky but a small pain in the butt when I pack. Ok so here is my master plan, by Wednesday or so why don't we all make a list of what each of us are bringing and post it in the comment section of the blog. That way we all can travel a bit lighter. IF any body needs an extra bag let me know, your more than welcome to borrow. I'm also going to put at least two of my old ones up for sale. I was supposed to work on my matching today but I found two good movies this morning and before I knew it Mr incredible was home from work. So I didn't get any packing done. I'm going to need to buckle down or as the cmt channel says cowboy up.

Two more things I want to ramble on about. One is have you ever watched Hogan knows best? (I think that's the name) It's about hulk Hogan and it's a reality show on cmt, it's good so if you see it watch it. It's just about there everyday life, how many animals they have and their kids of course.

Second thing I just wanted to again remember our pregnant gobbler she needs our prayers. And I don't know if any of you knew the officer that was killed this week but one of hubbies co workers (spouse of co-worker is on the force) did. From what I hear he was a very good man. Remember his family. I don't have the guts to be an officer so I really admire anyone that does. Hard job, risky job, even more hard job, to be the spouse of an officer. I thought it was great to see the out pouring of emotion. Makes me want to organize a scrapbook for them.
blessings to u and your family
A

Comments

Chelle said…
About us not doubling packing things. I would pack anything you want to use because the owner of (fill in the blank) may be using it when you are and you can't really wait around. I can't anyway so if you think you want it bring it. I also will leave stuff in the car and bring it what i'm using

Also t-shirts and pj's need to be discussed. I'll email so everyone see it.chelle
nothing that rolls is for sale it's all over the shoulder. a tan cropper hopper bag (I paid way to much for) a black over the shoulder bag, 2 back packs that are smaller than normal size, that says scrappin or something like that one is pink and one is purple. I have hardly used any of them.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (