Pink perfection

Well it's official Clipie man is done painting in my scrapbook room and it is now pink. I'm so happy to have this over with, it's been a long project. Now all that is left is some trim work. Isn't he incredible how many other hubbies would paint a room they are barely allowed in?

DW asked why I haven't been shopping and I have, it's just been mundane things like a new Christmas tree and bulbs. No present shopping yet, I haven't even made a list. Santa is running behind this year, way behind. On top of everything else we had our pictures taken yesterday so hopefully after this week things will sing into full Christmas time mode. And in that spirit Merry Christmas!

Comments

I'll try to post a pic sometime soon. I have shelving units like you buy at kmart/target and a computer desk as well as a drafting desk that tilts foward.
Betty said…
I can't wait to see the finished room. I just love all the scrap furniture you have in there!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (