4

It's just four days until we take off. I'm so excited

On a serious note yesterday some one tried to gain access to my blog (who didn't have access). An alert was issued to me and well now I know. I really hope it's just some random hacker who is hacking there way through nice blogs like this one. So I want to issue a warning to all who read my blog on a regular basis if it suddenly turns funky than my normal cantor know I didn't do it. As for security I'll be changing the pass word every day for a while to keep it hacker safe sorry for such a not happy message I really like to keep it you know, like me, a happy, joy kinda place.

That's pretty much it for today and I'm gonna work on packing because Mr incredible is home tomorrow (he seems to be a distraction at times). Especially when he offers to help me paint another wall in my scrapbook room. So I'll go vote (so I can complain later) (thanking heaven that John isn't on the ballot) tomorrow. Tonight I've got a wal- mart run, (so Mr I can have a no cook weekend). So tell me do you always feel this guilty when you go away to have fun? Or is it just the first few times you leave them alone for the weekend?
blessings
A

Comments

Chelle said…
I never feel guilty. He's an adult he'll make it for 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!
Betty said…
Just a tad of guilt but then it passes quickly.....I know he'll be fine....

I'm going to bring everything I think I need and then some....I'll keep the overflow in the car in case I need it....

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (