9


I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 days until retreat

Happy birth day to my sister, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my sister, happy birthday to her. Happy 49 Sis!
So like you can tell It's all about family with me. I also forgot to say happy Birthday to
Colten
who had his very first b-day this weekend. Unfortunately Colten lives on an Army base in a way off state and I've never got to hold him or hug him but here's to you kiddo!

Wow I bet all you are saying that's a lot of birthday's. True this is a popular time of year for my family and clipie man's family.

At 4:48 my first treater arrived and at 6:50 or so I had my last. All in all about 45 together, down form last years 62. My favorite was a three year old girl who took off running soon as she got in the yard,(left her mom in the dust) and made a b line for me and the candy dish. She was dressed with wings and a cute little shimmery out fit, buy the time she got to the door her mom had caught up with her. She was out of breath and obviously had been chasing her little butterfly all over the neighborhood. I said to her mom don't worry mom butterfly's are supposed to flitter. The mom was so tired I really felt for her. The other note worthy were a 6'4 pimp with a changing voice ( I don't think he was even fourteen) and the parent who snapped a picture while I was giving out candy to their little goblins (they had to be a scrapbooker I just know it). All in all fun for me as well as them. Did I mention the penguin? a girl a few house's down dressed as a penguin and the poor thing was hot, I told her take off your hat she said "my mom said I couldn't she paid 50 bucks for my costume and I was going to get all the use out of it that I could" It took every thing I had in me not to crack up then and there, but I made it over to the couch where hubby was and exploded into laughter. A

Comments

Ack packed! (panic) I'm still orginizing and I'm not nearly ready, yesterday while cleaning I dropped my tote that had my stuff orginized for retreat and it scattered everywhere. It was not pretty I had a fit.
Chelle said…
Haven't packed, can't belive someone is ready!! I won't be ready until the first day of my vacation. Next Thursday.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (