Snow? And X box in my cereal


Did anybody watch the long range forecast? It has dandruff in it,
on Sunday AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
I'm not ready for that, like hello I 'm getting ready to travel next
week. Ok that was a bit of a rant but I'm really not ready for that
type of weather. I'm ready for the thanksgivings of the past not
this new cold stuff I mean it's just like I'm living back home.

X box in my cereal? When I opened up my frosted flakes this morning on the top (not on the bottom) of the flakes was a miniature hand held X box game. What is up with that with cereal surprise going high tech? I think everyone should half to dig for the prize just like I did as a girl. Furthermore it certainly should not have circuitry. Get real if it's on top (when you open the box) what kind of surprise is that? And not in the cereal? What's that all about? I am total surprised I thought it was the kid who was supposed to be surprised.

Ok next subject I'm feeling a bit green How about you B.K.?

I'm thinking that we need to write Bonnie a letter and tell her what a great time we all had what do you Turkeys think?

And I must not forget to say We missed you gobbler T. Your empty chair was present at our table all weekend. We look forward to a time that you will be able to join us in our next costume oriented adventure! And speaking of gobbler T when is her birthday? Gobbler T and D.W. some how evaded our birthday list.

Comments

Betty said…
Great photo!!!

FYI - Cricut has landed at Wally's in BG - at least the demo has. The others should arrive anyday now.
Chelle said…
the cricut is at Hobby Lobby too. with cartridges at 69.99

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (