I have many questions

Ok I'm getting ready to work on Christmas cards and here's what I want to do:
a black and white photo with glitter on it
{I know it doesn't sound complicated}
however ever I'm not sure how to go about it here is my theory to getting the job done

1 spray picture with spray glue/adhesive

2 sprinkle glitter (ultra fine glitter that wont get clumpy so you can see the photo still)

3 spray a clear (hopefully matt) finish over the picture to keep the glitter from falling off photo/card?

what do you think? Have any of you tried any thing similar? Any tips or suggestions?
thanks A

Comments

I dont know I'm afarid to try b/c I dont want to destroy like a dozen pics before I get the formula right. i was hoping someone had done something similar.
I think I may try to coppy it on to card stalk since the photo will be black and white plus it's cheaper.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (