Bolgdity blog blog blog


So Happy Thursday to all of you.
Yes I am once again posting later in the day due to my addiction of sleep.
So if you guys are like me It's back to the regular grind of things. I once again I am planning a trip to Wally world to feed the starving and to try to sneak a peek at that
Cricut they have. Yesterday I received a call from a second cousin and they are looking for family photos, long story short -I've committed to sending her photos and a two page layout of our family. Funny how quickly things mount up isn't it.

Tomorrow is Free scrappin at SPTR stop by and see our fellow gobblers if you have a chance.

Comments

Chelle said…
Great news about Tracy. Won't be at STR tomorrow night. Very busy weekend. Can't wait for black friday.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (