The most marvelous event has occurred


Katie and Tom got married today!
Just joking

Were Number One, Were Number One, Were Number One
It's all about beating Michigan baby
The Bucks are the team of the year

best game of the year, everyone fought hard for a win
The Shoe was packed with the most people ever 105,000+
(the shoe is the nick name for our stadium b/c it's shaped like one)
not only that, did you hear the Best Damn Band in the Land?
(again I must clarify the Best Dam# band in the Land is a lovingly referred to phrase by locals

plus the one and only risky word I will ever post)
Ok I'm done with my gloat, you will hear no more until Rose Bowl.
I promise!

Comments

Chelle said…
ummm they won't be in the Rose bowl they will be in Tempe Arizona. Not california. I did not enjoy the game as much as you did. see ya chelle
Betty said…
BK will be camping out at BB starting Thursday night......

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (