100!

This is my 100th post wow. Thanks for listening to my moans groans opinions ect. So to keep this scrapper blog real I'll start with scrappin.

Scraps
Like everyone else in the country I feel led to clean (mostly because all the organizational stuff is on sale). You know start the year with a resolution like "I want to be able to walk through my scrap space". So with that in mind I had to clean. I was again at the point that I could not walk through my room. With this "new year of clean" comes not being waste full so like any frugal scrapper I started with my scraps sorting into three sizes
6x6 or larger,
cricut sized papers(leftovers I can just slap on my sticky pad with out trimming) and
smaller- like small enough to fit into my Q/K.
amazingly enough I not only found myself trimming my scraps (you know your are officially going overboard when you do that by the way) but actually finding inspiration in those old used papers. I really did get rid of quite a bit so far. My goal is to make room for my bug and clear a shelf or two for my knitting. So the story of my sort = I started my sort by size. It was practical (for me) to match what tools I had to my scraps. I've been burning through my card stalk with the bug, so I centered it around it b/c I think that's what I'll be using most. So the next time you sort your scraps sort'm to be the most useful for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (