I did it

For the first time I submitted some of my "work". It's hard to put your work out there. I know if I hold a page up (at a crop) y all say "ooh and ah" but that's cause were all scrappin buddy's and we love each other and our work. It's another thing to have some cricut person say "well it's not special enough" that leaves this scrapper in a vulnerable state, but I'm ready for what ever because I liked it no matter what. And in all that's what it should be, my work for me and my family. It's taken me a while to get to this spot, just being satisfied with my work. OK enough scrapper philosophizing.

I found a great great gallery from a scrapper named Joanna Bolike. She has been published a lot. I added her link to the side bar, check out her published pages (I love her enlarged photo l/o). Tell me what scrapper blogs do you follow? Let me know I'll put a link to them on the side bar.

On the side, please continue to pray for my mom she started having problems again this morning but has got better throu-out the day. And also I didn't say anything but the week before Christmas my aunt Jane fell and broke her hip. She is not doing well she had surgery (two days before Christmas) and is now having trouble breathing. So pray that my family will will be back to normal soon. blessings 2 u A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (