Trumped

OK so try as I might I cant keep my mouth shut about this Trump thing. I have never been a particular big fan of him, however I am now. None of the media has said this so I'm going to say it(weather it's true or not I have no know ideal, but this should have been said before Christmas)
1. Trump shot back at the "other party" because he was being a gentleman and defending Miss USA! Yes I think that was his true motive he was being old fashioned and defending not only his decision but her reputation (at least for the time being).
2. Let me ask you this question. Who is one of his best friends? I know, I know. REGIS yep I think some where in D.T. mind he was more than a bit peeved at what "the view commentator" said about our beloved Pipa. I bet he likes Ripa, I bet he likes her enough to call that commentator the bully that she is.
So that's it that's me theory on DONALD TRUMP

Comments

Chelle said…
she got just what she wanted. more ratings! can't stand her.
Betty said…
I don't have a comment on this...but I wanted to pass on some sad news about the closing of Scrap It's brick & mortar store. They are going to continue on thru an online store. You can read it here: www.scrapittn.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (