winding down

I have survived. The funeral is over and all but one thank you card is finished. (we cant find an address but will be able to when I get home). Mom and I held up pretty well during the service (must have been all of those prayers) meaning we did cry but didn't use the whole box of tissue.
The service was beautiful and some what short, I'll describe it more later. I very quickly made a 12 x 12 scrapbook of Aunt Jane it's 11 pages or so (I never actually had time to count the pages I did it in under 6 hours, most pages ever in one sitting). It was a great representation of her true self. Strong, Sassy, and many more things. Keep my mom's health in you prayers. I'll try to get back to posting very soon.

Thank you for you thoughts and prayers I truly believe they have helped. a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (