a good report

after Red lobster and 24 pink roses he lost all of his brownie points and his account balance is now empty. Yes Clipie man is in the dog house big time.

My mom is still having problems how ever we do know what is wrong- they did in fact find her uterus and found it to be thick also she had a nodule on her ovary- the doctor say it's indrometroosis (not sure how to spell that). So not Cancer I'm so thankful for that and happy it's not something worse. And My aunt had suddenly taken a turn for the better. She is making progress. So over all a great report today sorry for so few posts this week but Lot's going on.

Comments

Chelle said…
tell all how does Mr I get in the dog house??
Well lets just say me, pumpkin, put him in the dog house. he coverd up her food and she went with out for almost a day It's a really long story.

And not as if he had enugh he's grumpy tonight. I guess he for got he had to spend 3 days with me this weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (