I dont know what to title this

All of the sudden my brain doesn't know how to title whats up with that? it must be knitting overload. Any way I have a bit of family news My niece Bethany is going to get married hopefully in September! Plans aren't nailed down just yet but it's in the works stage so soon I will be doing some wedding related crafts.

As you may have noticed I have taken away a few links on the side bar Scrap it's blog and the honest scrapper blog (which was abandoned)and a couple of personal links as well. I have noticed a trend that some blogs are dieing out. So sad the death of a blog. I guess I have became addicted to blogging and it's hard for me to accept it when they go away. I added Hedi swap link she has a bunch of stuff links to products and a blog as well.

Yesterday I went to sptr and bought a scrapbook trends mag/book I do not like the mag, It has doodling in it, further more lots more advertisements than the card one. I was looking for a few ideals and was pretty sure I could find it in there,WRONG! I don't know scrappers it wasn't groovin for this chick. I'll bring it to the crop so y'all can tell me what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (