Red letter journals







is the name of the local scrap book store back home. I found a few neat things
neat brads by imaginisce
neat embellishment thingise made out of brass called Aladdin's charms also by imaginisce
more great in k to add to my growing collection by dew drop?
lots of 7 gypsies
the mine, mine, mine, mine stamp
gaffer tape printed like a old fashioned quilter/dressmakers tape
cool tag w/a cool sleeve
the G is for grateful sticker sheet Old but I love it I had never seen g before
a huge round Christmas sticker by memories complete
paper by wild asparagus


I don't have any news on my mom, but I want to thank everyone for the prayers

Comments

Betty said…
Nice!!! Love all your goodies. So sorry to hear about your Mom Angie. I hope everything turns out OK. I'll be thinking of you and sending prayers your way.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (