scrapper ramblings

Well Christmas vacation is over (for us):( Sad but true, I hated to see Mr I leave for work today surprising enough I was not ready to to see him go which was unlike a lot of our long vacations.

So next subject why is it so warm? Like Saturday we were just about ready to turn the air and the high for today is 50+. Wow tropical Christmas who would have thought it?

So I need to thank my scrapper friends for those Christmas tags they really helped out. I used all but one of them (I didn't want to give them away so I put them on clipie's gifts) that was my favorite (I'm not telling I cant let my scrapper friends have scrapper envy).

So on to New Years Resolutions did you make any? I made the usual one's
I would like to weigh less,
scrap more
take a picture a day-which, I have already broken, maybe a picture a week (my camera is not un packed yet)
Blog more.

So like Miss B are you alive you have not posted for a very long time. I hope you are doing OK.I also hope you have some dates to discuss with us. And Dh I hope your are feeling better, sorry to hear you have been so under the weather. Dw I hope your trucking right along calling the shots so to speak( I'm sorry I could not help my self). Pregnant gobbler? Lisa? Lurkers? let me know how you guys are doing.

Would you like to feel old? Mr I niece was asking "Tell me some good movies to watch" (chick flicks) so of course I said one of my favorites "You've got mail" she said "did that just come out"?(with true innocence) I said no It's been out for a while. Then I started thinking It's been out for what at least 6, 8, 10, years. she said oh so it's a ( Ar u ready 4this) CLASSIC.

ugh I'm old.

later I wanna to talk about trump. and score cards.

Comments

Betty said…
Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Dates to jot down for scrapping....Jan 19 & 20, Jan. 26 and 27.

It's back to work and the usual daily grind....
Lisa said…
Yes, Angie, I am a "lurker." I have a hard time trying to leave comments on your blog, so quite often I simply don't do that. I am busy today trying to get my master bath stripped of its wallpaper, primed, and repainted. My other main goal while I am off (until 01/08 thankfully) is to get my scrapbook room organized - finally. I need to do this because I have a new piece of old furniture coming in (an 1850s dry sink) and I want to be able to scrap more and be more productive in those endeavors. Plus, I simply have too much stuff. Might have to do some cleaning out as well. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!! Take care!!

Lisa
Chelle said…
Hey everyone and happpy new year!! Is anyone going to spring retreat? let me know sign ups are jan 9th happy scrapping
Betty said…
Count me out for the Spring Retreat - new Grandbaby should be making her arrival around that time. However, I am definitely in for the Fall Retreat!!!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (