cran apple

Cranberry sauce


2 bag o cran
some cran apple or cran grape juice
1/2 cup of sugar
1 tbsp of honey
1 can mandarin oranges drained and cut at least in half


Do y'all know how to make cranberry sauce? ( I know probably a silly question) I have made it twice the first time it went in the trash, the second time... well lets just say it was ok but not great. This is a new recipe I sorta put together after looking a many recipes on the food network a mish mash of every one's ideals. The big changes are boiling the cranberry's in juice not water and adding honey. Wish me luck! I'll report back soon, lets hope the third time is the charm.



I have been making cheese balls and will be cooking at least two dishes a day for the next few days until Christmas. I will mostly freeze the goodies to keep the clipie from eating all of the tasty foods. Which is my of telling you I must end my blog session to go cook!



Blessings
A

6 days till Christmas
3 gifts left, to get! I can see the end of the wrapping paper roll!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (