the daily knitter

Not that any of you are that interested in my ambitious knitting frenzy of Christmas 07
I'm going to blabber on about it for just a bit cause I have a need to.
I finished one of my 5 scarfs yesterday
This morning I got started on another and I think I'm half way
My clipie scarf I have no ideal.... Will it get done? That is the question. I'm doing his scarf on size 4 needles (0 is the smallest size in needles if you are wondering) but extremely simple and no real pattern.
I have two more I have yet to start! One is for a cousin hers will be a sloppy scarf (just name of pattern) and the other will be for me to match my coat I will be getting for Christmas.
ugh will I ever learn I'm in to deep?

I have a small amount of shopping to finish and no real good gift for clippie yet
ugh morning frustration
I have cards to get out today (mine)
and cards to finish making for my knitty pot luck
not to mention my a couple cards for some ww people.

And I need to decide what to make for dinner tonight

I have a scrap book I have not even started and I'm considering giving an I o u or another gift
I can't decide it would be a short book no more than 12 pages.

I'm sneezing my head off and it's just plan irritating and very normal

Again today I will be having another project on bitten by the bug, a flake catcher it's so cute! check it out! here is the link. http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/

I know I should not be taking the time to blog but I cant help my self. I enjoy it so much It's a mini vacation and helps me relax.

btw who was that weirdo who wrote about no being panicky the the previous post. She must have not looked at her to do list!

Blessings
A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (