Skip to main content

we now return to our regular blogging

We have been on the car hunt. A so not fun car hunt that turned into an suv hunt that has turned into a" Oh my Lord do they really expect me to pay this much for a thing with wheels"? Seriously I'm way out of touch when it comes to car pricing. They pretty much want 20,000 for anything will seat 4, I'm just shocked. So that has led to can we keep fixing the car for a while? I what I really mean is can we use it till the wheels fall off? Big mama is staying in the family for a while but it looks like the "other woman" is going to be seeing greener pastures as we pre pair and save money for a new car. Be praying for Clipie he has decided to sell her (the vette)....I'm shocked and don't really know how to react. I guess it's time to do those car pages of him and her.

I have absolutely no projects to share with you of late. I haven't done a project since Saturday. I'm itching to use my ds but there is no time to spare with all of the Christmas cleanup going on.
I'm blogging because I'm trying to stay out of the family room because it's next to the kitchen that holds the goodies of leftover Christmas. Yes that's right I'm hiding from the food at this point. This home is a virtual food bonanza with every sweet and treat you could think of.

hmmm that's making me more hungry maybe I'll go take a small trip to the lean cuisine in the freeze

blessings
a

Comments

Debbie H said…
New cars are incredibly expensive. My Grand Am is as close to a new car as I ever had. It was a GM "executive" car, meaning an executive employee drove it for about 10,000 miles before Wayne bought it. Almost new, now almost 8 years old and over 100,000 miles. I pray she keeps going too!

Can't believe Rod is selling the vette, wow. Wayne is done with the barn floor, he is calling car transporters to get his collection of race cars brought down in January or February. I'll believe it when I see it!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

Mended

Feeling fine as frog hair! Now to get Miss Pumpkin on the mend, who has been hair ball hacking for five days. My poor girl! We'll I'm off to photograph some cards. I hope you all are well!

so much

Where Do I begin again? I. Have. No. Ideal. I'm going to hit the ground running here and just say the past few years has held a great amount of change for my husband and I. We have lived new places made new friends and started over again. We are movers and shakers I guess. Not really just doing what we can to make life feel comfortable as possible. so lets get off and running, I haven't had a scrap space for almost a year, its been well over a year since I've used a cricut but not the gypsy. The cards most fast and quick and not picture worthy. As some things stay the same I'm still into clean lines its still a timeless favorite. So much of what you will see is rockin it old school or cute and quick and a few Pintrest inspirations. I'm a girl on the run so more quick than anything. For the first time in three years I plan not to travel for a few months and that makes crafting, blogging, and everything else less complicated and room for relaxation and fun. Enjoy the…

Life

Ahh so I know no updates of late. A most lazy poster am I. I ve been not liking the current upload system for my pictures so that why I don't post often. Life is ok. We are still in Fort Worth. Traffic boggles my imagination daily I spend about an hour on the road everyday and its only 6 miles to hubby's work and back. Bright lights, big city, crappy traffic.

Do we like it? It's not the worst place we have lived. You'll find original Texans are friendly, problem is not many are around. Of course the possibility could be maybe I'm not that likable. I doubt I'll ever be able to answer that.

We have never bought a house for many reasons the main being ours in B.G. never sold. It sits after price reductions and after every real estate analysis you could think of. 30k plus under market value and yes I've had a recent estimate. The other is taxes. Taxes are about 6000 on a .25 acre lot here . so even if you buy a little house you have a horrid bill. In Arlington …