back to life

OK so I'm posting rather late it's ten til one AM so this will be short and sweet today. I'm beginning to get back in the swing of things like starting back knitting classes today and also going to ww today and also trying to hopefully stop at wally world in the mix of things. Oh you all may wonder why I'm up at 1 am I've been going through garage sale stuff tonight and man I've done well letting go of a lot of junk. I intend to price low so I don't need to deal with it later. I also intend to go take an allergy pill cause I'm I'm itching all over from the dust and stuff in the attic I feel hive ish yuck.

I had intended to start working on my recipe pages (earlier today) but still have not gotten on board with the program yet. when I get started I'll give you all a sneak peak : ) but in the mean time I need to go shower some dust off and get rid of the itches cause they are driving me nuts'o.
later scrapper
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am almost done with my last 2 recipe pages. I won't be cropping until October though. The bigger challenge will be getting all the loose pages to various people. I may need to sit down with some of you and see who I owe!

TARGET ALERT: The new scrapbooking stuff has hit the dollar spot. There are some really cool things, worth the trip. Also, if you are into the stamps, there are awesome 2 packs of Autumn Leaves at the end of the scrapbooking aisle for $1.99.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (