oh my

All I can say is
Lawdy some scrapper lives in a big house
and let not the big house be confused with the "BIGg house" that OJ and Paris know
So ok as most of you know I love the parade of homes
I love to look at homes and wonder about the color choices and wander who will clean the large things cause I can't keep my own clean and most of the houses in the parade are much larger than mine.

Over in my and dw neck of the wood there tends to be a lot of parade homes and with that comes in all shapes in sizes but this ultimate scrapper house is huge. I'm guessing it's at least close to 5000 square feet or more. Three levels basement main and up, the master, den, family, and dining & kitchen are on the main floor and the rec, exercise, monster tv and second kitchen are in the basement and up is where we find the room of all scrapbook rooms. This room has got to be about the width of the house it crossed 3 garage bays and more so lets figure at least close to 40 feet long and about 16 feet wide. I know so huge I gave a gasp and I don't gasp much when I look at big houses. Apparently the home is owned by one (we will call her momma cracker) who sells creative memories and yes if you e-mail me I'll tell you who it is but for privacy's sake I'm keeping her anonymous. Her hubby is a local builder and has built there home in an area that rivals River green and Covington Grove, rumor is all homes in this area are supposed to be worth at least a million. Pretty high fluting for a scrapper It's nice to see the scrappin has spread to some of the wealthy. Any who it's huge and I'm going back to take pictures tomorrow so I can share the love of a house that is scrap happy. The room is painted rust and has carpet for flooring and has a huge built in book cases at the end of the room and one window. and huge white dinner like tables, she also has a extremely rustic (I'm being nice) table that I just bet she pounds on when she sets her eyelets and flips her pop bottle lids, the table in question also had a green bug (cricut) and a cuddle. She also had some scrapbooks on display and they were mostly creative memories style (lots of circles). Well that's it for tonight I've got to go get some rest.
blessings
a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (