just in case

Terri did you say your birthday was the 14th?
if it's not Happy birthday

also I'm running on very little sleep and very little food so if I get crazed at any point in the next few days over look it. I almost got 5 hrs of sleep last night, ha ha. I also had the worst fish sandwich of my life at mc donalds some one poured salt in a mound on my sandwich it was nasty. On a much more scary not today i go to the dentist be praying for me, It's not fun for me there.

Flower arranging and lists call my name this morning, a hot glue gun and foam are waiting to be used. So I must go
I dont know when I'll have time to post again so bear the blogging drought of september.
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yep, I've got Terri's birthday down for the 14th - looks like I jumped the gun and sent birthday wishes early when I was looking at the birthdays on the sidebar.

Good luck at the dentist A!

BAK

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (