I working on a wedding l/o this morning it is slow going I'm thinking to myself when was the last time I did a 12 x 12 page and put a picture on it? Then I go on to think I have a yearning for a smaller page, wait one minute I'm yearning for a smaller page? If I am then that means I have found the appeal of the small page hmmmmm what do you think?

Also are we cropping this weekend?

And has anyone been to the closing sale? (no not I)

And who is going to the crop for a cure at Bonnie's?

that's all for now
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've really enjoyed working on small pages here lately (recipe stuff) which I am working very hard at to finish the 5 recipes I owe by the 22nd.

I won't be able to crop this weekend. However, I am planning to go to Bonnie's on the 29th, for two sessions from 9-7.

BAK
5? I had no ideal I still need to finish my last one and then I made a special one for the end, I just need a poem for that one, but I'm getting close. However you need to work at them in order to get them done and getting started seems to be my problem of late, i just cant seem to get them going.a
Anonymous said…
what do I still owe on recipe? soups and crockpot I think.

I'll be at bonnie's from9-11 all day yeah.

can't crop this weekend or on the 22nd. see ya on the 5 and 6 th we got to plan retreat.

chelle
Anonymous said…
No cropping for me this weekend. Busy Saturday and going to visit Jackie in Louisville on Sunday.

Have not been to Pam's for sale, haven't been to the new store at all.

I am signed up for Bonnie's CA crop all day on that Saturday.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (