truthfully

I know, I know
I'm not at Bonnie's today, truthfully I thought I would go see my Mom this weekend however being that things have been so eventfully around here I thought it would be best to stick close to home. I had been planning a trip home for a while but with all the other excitement the plan went down like a sinking ship. Which leaves me with nothing to do until 3 pm. Well i mean there are things to do like clean but who wants to do that? I think today may be a great day to organize paper so I can start getting in gear for retreat(which is a little under 6 weeks away). And yes there is a clear difference between cleaning and organizing cleaning involves my whole home while the organizing just involves just the scrapbooking area ; )

I don't know what I'm going to do toady but I do know I'm going to enjoy these much more nice days and hope that a huge rain will come and wash away all the pollen so I can enjoy it even more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (