Retreat

hot pants!
(did that get your attention?)

Terri had discovered a pattern at hl for $1 for simple draw string pants

she also discovered the striped kind of material at a local wally world
(the kind of stripe we are looking for)

the pants would cost about 7 per person if she did it

the material needed would be about 3 yards give or take on material @ $2.00 a yard

I like
b likes it
t likes it
how about the rest of you?

I need a very quick reply on this so she can get the material early. It's seasonal fabric (halloween) and we are afraid it might go quick.


And for those of you cropping at The Club house this weekend we are going to start about 9 am. see ya soon!
blessings
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think the striped pants would be awesome!!! I feel like we have been planning retreat forever, I am just ready to go. djw
Anonymous said…
me 2
Anonymous said…
i'm in on the pants. I won't be cropping on the 22nd. but i'll be there on the 4th and 5th. chelle
Anonymous said…
ok the 5th and 6th not the 4th and 5th chelle

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (