5&4

5 days until Retreat!!!!
4 for some of you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Guess what...I am actually starting to pack today. Have done a few page kits, etc.

Betty, hope the shower was lots of fun. My sister came down this weekend for birthdays and we were busy all day. djw
Anonymous said…
Hey everyone!! I can't wait!!

We've start some house cleaning - of course you can only go in the living room, bathroom and kitchen areas! :)

I need to know salad dressings - for sure we wil have Italian and lite or fat-free ranch. Any others?

Don't forget - Saturday @ 11:30 - lunch!

Michelle H
Anonymous said…
ff ranch is fine chelle
Anonymous said…
MH. Looking forward to all this. I will bring my low fat honey mustard. djw
Anonymous said…
do you have regular ranch? if not I can bring some.a
Debbie H said…
I thought I posted yesterday, but it's not here. Can't remember what I had to say, accept I am so ready to go NOW!! Almost all packed, over packed that is.

Michelle: I am so happy that your DH is providing us lunch again, so cool! I will eat anything at all, thank you :)

Deb H
Anonymous said…
I do have regular ranch also. No worries; Deb W - do you have a certain brand you like - we can always use the extra for chicken strip dippng sauce.

Just a couple more days....

Michelle H
Anonymous said…
I always take my dressing when I eat out. I am taking enough this weekend so I will have it when I eat salad bar so I do not mind to bring my own. We are so appreciative of all your husband does for us (and we are glad he lets you come and play with us). See ya soon
djw

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (