I'm getting ready!

Ok I'm so excited I'm back to 18 pnds! I lost 2.6 last week! whoo that will keep me thinking this weekend I'm sure.
My Sis is on her way down tonight and I am beginning to load the truck. Clipie filled up my tank earlier today so I'm getting there! I intend to wear my fall sbv yellow shirt and bring my pink something about cropping shirt. And of course my pj's.

Tomorrow I intend to be almost ready except for the final touches like to bring or not to bring my qk. I'm so excited and I just cant wait for this weekend to be here. I intend to leave pretty early on Friday morning. It may take a bit longer than I expected it is supposed to flurry ugh of all days of the year cant it wait until I get to the lake?

I have no ideal when I will bog next it may be a while so if it is have a good weekend and Happy Birthday to Deb H (the 9th)
and Zoe!


I was

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (