the best part











and the most important part the friends

Comments

Debbie H said…
THanks for the pictures, they are great! I had so much fun, too. I am still pretty tired!

Deb H
Debbie H said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Tired? I feel like i've been hit by a mack truck! it took a while to get going this morning. Who deleted a comment?a
Anonymous said…
I think the mac truck backed up and hit me again. But, it was really a lot of fun!!!!!!! Who is going to scrap this weekend? djw
Anonymous said…
good gravy I wish I didn't have to work today. I'm worn out. couldn't sleep last night so its a bunch of days without sleep like 5 hours a night I just can't handle that.
Anonymous said…
I think losing the hour did me in. I could hardly concentrate today at work. I think I'm still on "scrap time"!

BTW - if you have the Rebecca Sower (sp?) corner punch, bring it with you tomorrow. It's used on the page. (I took a quick peek this afternoon - hee hee!!)

mh
Anonymous said…
Is this the dinner that wasn't? mh
Debbie H said…
I deleted the comment as I posted twice by mistake. As for being tired, I got home, unpacked, and told Wayne how exhausted I was. As I ran around the house doing dishes, picking up, wiping up counters, etc, he says "I'm going to go take a nap, I am so tired"...OMG...tired from what??? Messing up the house? Anyhoo...see you all tonight, thanks for the heads up on the punch, I emailed Bonnie and she said only adhesive, trimmer, and scissors. No problem to bring my punch.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (