CHRIS ALLEN'S MORNING UPDATE4:24 AM CT
Thursday, March 6, 2008Alerting You First
- Covering You Best.MORE WINTRY WEATHER TO IMPACT THE AREA FRIDAY & SATURDAY...
Today will be the proverbial quiet before the storm as more wintry weather is poised to move in as the weekend approaches. High clouds will be on the increase today as a weak clipper system moves through. Thicker clouds will move in tonight ahead of developing low pressure in the Gulf. Sometime after midnight, precipitation will begin to move in as mostly rain with some locations seeing a mix of sleet or snow. Friday will start with rain in Southern Kentucky while further west will see a rain/snow mix. Temperatures will continue to slide downward Friday afternoon and evening eventually changing all the precipitation to snow Friday night into Saturday morning. If this storm continues on it's present path, we could see a couple of inches of snow across South Central Kentucky by midday Saturday. Continue to Stay Connected to WBKO, WBKO.com and WBKO-to-Go for further updates on this developing winter weather situation.

TODAY:Increasing Clouds and Milder...High 55, winds NE-6

TONIGHT:Cloudy, Overnight Rain/Sleet Likely...Low 34, winds N-9

FRIDAY:Rain Likely, Changing to Snow by Evening...High 36, winds N-12

Whoo no sleet in the morning I'm so glad I don't need to go tonight! One less night away from Clipie if I so decide but now that I have made the reservation I'm tempted to go hmmmm. I think I'll go late tonight just like I planned, you never know it could change to sleet by the morning!

I hope everyone has a great weekend
Happy birthday to Deb h and Zoe
Congratulations to my sister who will become my neighbor at 3 pm today!
blessings
a

Comments

Betty said…
Have fun at Retreat everyone! Get lots of layouts done!!! Hopefully, the weather won't be a problem.

I'll be joining you in November - but in the meantime we have alot of scrappin weekends before that!

See you all on the 14th!!!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (