: ( the weekend


Well I dont know about you but the weekend was not long enough for me.

I spent the better part of the weekend hacking with my lingering cough and cooking I got some QCT, quality cuddle time with Clipie. We did not cut the grass that is 6 inches high but the sacrifice was worth it.

I'm ready to skip this week and go strait to Friday night cropping, as soon as I find my glasses, I have not woke up enough to find them yet.


The card above are cards I have made for family and I used the backgroud paper to print a letter on. I have and Ohio the State not Ohio State page in the works i just need a branch and have been to lazy to make the branch. To much more to say other than the prayer for todays is Dear Lord, send some sunshine. Amen


blessings

a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (