What a week I'm glad a new one starts soon!


Well I am improving a bit more every day
keep up the prayers though I'm not out of the woods just yet but getting better.
Also as many of you know I have had a sick aunt for quiet a while
My fathers sister Betty. She passed this morning I'm heart broken that I wont be able to go to her funeral. I'm even more upset because Sis and I are just about the only family my two cousins have left. I guess in the near future I'll be making a trip to Atlanta or S.C. what ever is the most convenient for my cousins Marry Beth and Susan. Maybe at our next gathering I'll try to make "congealed salad" it was a desert my Aunt Betty had made for me when I was young.
pictured Marry Beth, Aunt Betty, Susan summer of 06, June

Comments

Debbie H said…
Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Sorry to hear about the passing of your aunt. Take care of yourself, hope to see you soon.

Deb H
Anonymous said…
Angie: Will be thinking of your family. Sorry to hear about your aunt. djw
Michelle said…
Ang - good to hear you're better. The sickness has been going around.

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Our prayers will be with you and your family. mh

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (