Retreat




Well as you can see it was a blast. I had a great time I had something like 17 pages done and enjoyed every minute of it. Coming home yesterday was like hitting a brick wall I laid down and was out for the night with only those annoying pee breaks to wake me up.


A quick summary of Retreat

Thursday night I arrived about 8 pm. Yes it was late but worth it not to drive in the sleet Friday morning. I didn't do anything but talk but it was a great way to start unwinding from day to day life.

Friday morning began with watching the tv and wondering if our beloved other scrappers would be able to make the trip through the winter weather. It turned out to be a lovey scrap day where I drank lots of watter.

Saturday was great as well a bit more busy with all the activities. I had a bit of a head ache but eventually it decide I was not going to put up with it and went away courtesy of Motrin. And I drank some watter

Sunday was a sad day I had to go home. And yes I again drank more watter.

Not that sad I did miss my Clipie, and speaking of Clipie he is sick, has a bug, has a fever that has for the moment broke. I'm hoping he will be much better tomorrow so I will not have guilt when I leave him to go to sbv.




Comments

Debbie H said…
Nice picture of MH, tee hee. A: Hope DH is feeling better soon. He'll be fine without you for a few hours, he can sleep. See ya tonight!

Deb H
Betty said…
Great retreat pics Angie. Looks like you all had a great time.

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope you and your Sis get better soon.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the clubhouse Friday. Please note the crop at Angie's for Sat. is cancelled.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (