ALL ABOUT ME
here it is some all about me questions. My cousin and I do this all the time. I've been waiting for a good one so here it is. I have a few to add (I'll do that after we whittle this list down). Some of the numbers are out of sequence because I edited the list already, but not enough so I'll ask for some help. I like it the way it is but I don't think it's going to fit in my recipe book we may need this to be our summer project or small chip board book later. Maybe we could call it circle of friends or something.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
7. What is your middle name?
8. What food do you dislike?
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
11. Favorite sandwich?
13. Favorite item of clothing?
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
15. What color is your bathroom?
17. Where would you like retire to?
23. Favorite saying?
24. When is your birthday?
25. Are you a morning person or a night person?
28. What did you want to be when you were little?
31. What is your favorite candy?
32. What church do you attend?
34. What are you listening to right now?
36. Do you wish on stars?
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?red
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
41. Favorite soft drink?
42. Favorite restaurant?
45. Favorite day of the year?
46. What was your favorite toy as a child?
48. Hugs or kisses?
49. Chocolate or Vanilla?
51. When was the last time you cried?
55. Favorite smell?
56. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? buttered
57. How many keys on your key ring?
59. How many years at your current job?
60. Favorite day of the week?
61. How many towns have you lived in?
Well its been quite some time I am alive and well and remembering mooooost of my passwords! I am currently not doing much as far as scrapb...
Of course you will not know this song however i must express myself I want to live in Bexley So I can drive a big car I want to live in Be...
Ahh so I know no updates of late. A most lazy poster am I. I ve been not liking the current upload system for my pictures so that why I don&...
Where Do I begin again? I. Have. No. Ideal. I'm going to hit the ground running here and just say the past few years has held a great am...