This weekend and messy Marvin







Remember messy Marvin? I think the boy advertised Hershey's chocolate he was about 8 or so always getting into things, never clean, that sorta thing . Well I feel like I'm related to him, My scraproom is just so bad I can hardly move. I have one pile that is in the middle of the room at this point and various others all over. So just wanted to share the mess and make everyone feel like they are

A. good house keeper and well organized
B. My version, organized piles of mess
C. or some where in the middle of both of those worlds

Since I won't get a chance to crop with B for a very long time I went to Pam's and cropped on Saturday (for the first time in more than 2 years). Not easy but I really wanted to spend some time with her,(bk) I guess if she had been cropping in China I would have went, If I had the time and the money for the ticket. Bk has been hell and back lately and since I didn't send her flowers or chocolate I figured some crop time would due. Some of the high points were (besides seeing Teri, Barb, Lisa and B) they weighed everyone's bags (that was neat we are going to half to do that some time) and that my dear friends that was interesting. Guess who won for the most heavy? Just guess? Oh no it was not me, I was on a mission to put finishing touches on or recipe pages. It was our very own b yes she snatched a prize for it as well. Although they did do pretty good with the prize stuff, I must admit I did like the clear plastic bag it came in better that the paper but I did have one cool item a huge letter m. Oh and I forgot to mention mt's good friend was there Darla Day and a local tv celeb Amy Bingium (not sure about that last name).


Hope y'all had a great weekend, I know some of you really dislike Pam, however I'm looking at it this way if she goes out of business I'm up a creek, so every once in a while I'm going to frequent her store because gas is $3.00 a gallon there is no way I can afford to run to Glasgow to get what Hobby Lobby doesn't have. It also doesn't mean that I'm not going to support Bonnie we all know she is the best of the best.


Blessings A

Comments

Anonymous said…
Angie. I do NOT dislike Pam at all (if you are including me in your statement)and I am sorry if you think that is the case. I think they have shown some unethical behavior since they opened. You don't use somebody else for your own gain. I think Pam has a nice store and do not want to see her close either. If we didn't want her to make it, we wouldn't have spent so much time trying to help her at the other store. I think it is great you had a good time and everyone is free to shop and crop anywhere they want to. djw
Anonymous said…
Angie not sure why you think why you need to explain when and where you crop or shop. That is up to you totally. chelle
Anonymous said…
Pam is the one who didn't answer my emails and took me off her email list. I took that as a direct statement that I am not welcome in her store. After spending time volunteering for her I found that to be very hurtful and very un-christian like. As DW said, she has displayed some pretty unethical behavior.

I love all you guys and hope that we continue to get together lots. I haven't cropped in so long I miss you all very much! I have no problem "agreeing to disagree" on this point. That's what makes the world go around.

Deb H.
Anonymous said…
I miss cropping with everyone and wish we all could have gotten together to crop on National Scrapbooking Day. I was happy to scrap and look forward to cropping this weekend. I am in possession of my recipe pages from the first set as well as Lisa's & Barb. So please bring your first group so we can complete that swap. I'll remind Terri to bring hers as well. See you all on Friday!!
Anonymous said…
Looks like my comment about your room didn't come up - anyway I'll post it again - I can totally relate to the "mess". Bill calls it my cave - he doesn't come in, because he's afraid he might get suck into the abyss. Got a question though - What's up with the pink lingerie hanging on the chair?
Anonymous said…
Oops. Got to fast on the send button. In case someone doesn't know - the 2 previous comments and this one were posted by "Betty"
Anonymous said…
I have the 3 sets of pages from the first swap, I'll bring them on Friday and swap out the others. They are all gorgeous, you'll love them!

As for scrap space, I don't have a dedicated space so my stuff is ALL over. I have my bedroom corner piled with stuff, I need a room bad. I must say, though, even with my scrap stuff in the bedroom there is still no cute lingerie in sight, only my raggie old sleep T...Hmmm

Deb H.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (